Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Beginning

Some weeks ago I got an e-mail which reminded me about a course in which I had enrolled myself earlier this year. At first  I didn´t remember anything about that enrollment but after visiting the page I had the "ahhaa" moment. "Coursera" is a cool environment where professors all over the world lecture you in their free online courses. So within 10 minutes  I surfed the page and found an excellent new course for myself :

Human-Computer Interaction

Scott Klemmer


During this year I have been interested in that topic and now I have the opportunity to attend a course which is held by Stanford University professor. Yeah STANFORD :). I got SO excited. At that moment I knew I want to give everything from myself to perform very good. I started to think about preparation for the cousre but I didn´t really know how or where to begin.

A week later I decided to go through all my bookmarks and really build some structure into them. During the cleaning session I found another webpage full of lectures: Introduction to Human Computer Interaction Design and for my biggest surprise again the author is Scott Klammer.


Now I have a plan.
  • » First I´m going to watch all the introduction lectures.
  • » Second I´m going to write down all important facts I learn there.
  • » Third I´m gonna be awesome at the real course which starts at 25.09.2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment